Have A Wonderful Day!

 Simon B

Tonight is game 7. No matter what craziness went on Saturday, were all back to watch tonight.

I know that it's going to be nerve-wracking tonight. I know that if you're a Leaf fan you've probably got 0% confidence because we've done this a million times. But do yourselves a favor and enjoy your day. 

I'm posting this 12 hours before puck drop. Make the most of those 12 hours. Have a nice lunch if you can, spend time with family and loved ones, don't worry about the game because we've got to understand that life will go on after tonight, whether the Leafs win or lose.

Good luck to both teams and enjoy the game!

If you have any other sports topics you'd like to read about, let me know in the comments or send me a message in the "Contact me" section in the sidebar! 

Thanks for reading! I'd love your comments and questions.  Please share with friends and take a moment to subscribe (head to the sidebar and sign up under the "subscribe" section) so you can read all my post-game pieces on the Leafs as well as my takes on the big news in Toronto sports and more. It would mean a lot.

You can also follow me on Twitter @sports_slaw to get updates and opinions on sports news as it's breaking.

#Leafs4ever #MapleLeafs #LeafsHabs #HockeyNight #Montreal #NHL #shootsleftandwrites #slaw

Comments

  1. GO LEAFS! Put on your rally cap. Turn your jersey inside out. Grow a beard between now and game time. If you have a special dog that's a wish dog, call it over and rub his head and make a wish...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Got the Dub'

Leafland Right Now

Pinball